The premiere online group coaching program for women who are ready to end the battle with food guilt + body shame and cultivate peace, freedom, and confidence.
As a member of the collective, we hope to help you:
- Get to the root of why you have certain beliefs, behaviors and feelings around food
- Improve your relationship with food and find eating habits which meet your needs without deprivation or restriction
- Build your confidence with food by learning to focus on your overall health and wellbeing
- Improve your body image through body respect
Inside Eat Confident Collective, we use a weight-neutral, non-diet approach to health and wellbeing. That’s because any other approach has not been shown to be effective, sustainable or worthwhile. Using Intuitive Eating principles, you’ll discover that all foods CAN fit as we help you build confidence, knowledge, and trust in your ability to make food decisions without a set of rules.
You’ll also discover that body image has less to do with how you look and everything to do with how you feel in and about your body. Cultivating positivity is possible for everyone, and we arm you with the tools and skills to do so.
Too often anxiety has overcome the pleasure for eating. We want to make you love food again while respecting the body you’re in. We can help you shift from intimidation, confusion and frustration towards peace and satisfaction. A healthy and positive relationship with food and your body is totally possible and we can’t wait to help you find it.
- Weekly calls with Emily Fonnesbeck + Stephanie Webb (monthly topic masterclass + 3 group coaching calls) to get the support you need
- Private Facebook group to get support from women on the same journey
- Weekly office hours in the Facebook group to get your specific questions answered in real time
- Membership area where all content will be stored + is easily accessible